Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oranssi Pazuzu - muukalainen puhuu


This release seemed to have come from left field. I came across this in another blog a while back and it came highly recommended so I decided to give it a whirl. And I'm glad I did this album is FANTASTIC. (I ordered my disc Immediately after hearing it!) I have always been a fan of the Black Metal bands that took outside influences and created something different from the hordes like Enslaved, Arcturus, Fleurety, Ved Buens Ende etc and quite frankly this band has earned a place among those names. They took elements from Black Metal, Jazz, Psychedelic Kraut Rock and created something pretty unique. I'm sure the legions of "tr00" black metal heads will hate this but really who cares about a bunch of lame asses hiding behind their computers talking shit on anything not "kvlt". This band is beyond that shit anyways and also if you're not really into metal at all seriously GIVE THIS A CHANCE! who knows you might end up loving it. I know I do. For those of you in the US I know its pretty expensive getting this from Finland so this should hold you over until The End distro gets their copies in stock.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n4qtiyjkmnt

2 comments:

Lax Charisma said...

Wow! This is a real treat.
I like this a lot.

Painajainen said...

you'd be a fool to not like it heh